When the question appeared in the minds of those who suffer from this disease is how to cure plantar fasciitis in one week. Infection of the tissues causes severe pain in the soles of our feet, known as plantar fasciitis. This sharp pain usually occurs when we wake up in the morning and walk on the floor. However, when we move around for a while, it gradually decreases.
It is a more common disease for sprinters, jumpers, overweight, wrong shoe users, etc. If you have this condition, you should not stand or run for a long time. People over the age of 30 years usually are more likely to get the disease. In this disease, women are more affected than men. Let’s see how to cure plantar fasciitis. There are multiple ways to get rid of this disease. They are-
Table of Content
Rest is the most suitable treatment. In many cases, the plantar fasciitis disease gets well only with complete rest. When you already have this disease, you must reduce the ankle’s pressure because excessive pressure on the ankles is the leading cause of this disease. So, rest is the best way to get rid of this disease.
It is one of the most dependable and most reliable solutions. Take an ice cube or ice container from your refrigerator. Then rub it on your ankles for 5 to 10 minutes, and do it at least three times a day.
You can use mild warm water as it will help you to decrease pain and inflammation. First, take a bowl of mild-warm water and sink your feet in it 10 to 15 minutes.
Reduce Your Weight
Excess weight is one of the main causes of this plantar fasciitis disease. So, it is a significant factor in weight loss for recovery from this disease. I hope you can lose your weight quickly by following the steps below-
- Eat more vegetables and fruits
- Fried food should be avoided
- Soft drinks should be avoided
- Exercise regularly
- Sweet foods increase our body fat, so it should be avoided
- Drink green tea 2 or 3 times of every day, and it will help you to lose weight
- Excess food should not be taken
- Need to drink enough water
Physical exercise is a variety of body activities to maintain our physical fitness and health. It keeps the movement of the organ of our body. It is suitable for your health. There is no alternative for exercise to stay healthy. Below we described some activities that are very beneficial for this plantar fasciitis disease. They are-
1. Towel Curls
- Place a towel on your floor
- Then you sit down on a chair
- Curl the towel toward you with your affected feet toes
- Repeat it 10 to 15 times
- Try to do this at least two or three times a day
2. Calf Stretch
- Put your hand on the walls
- Both feet should be kept level with the floors
- The affected feet should be straight at the back, and the other feet should be slightly bent at the front
- Hold on 20 to 30 seconds
- Repeat it minimum three times
- Do it at least three times a day
3. Arch Roll
- First, you sit on a chair
- Take a tennis ball or water bottle
- Place the ball or water bottle under the affected feet
- Now roll your affected feet back and forth over the ball or water bottle
- Repeat it a minimum of 5 minutes
- Do this at least three times per day
4. Band Stretch
- Sit on the floor
- Keep the affected feet straight in front of you
- Place the band to the sole of your feet and hold the other end with your hand
- Pull the band towards you and hold on 30 to 40 seconds
- Return to the starting position and revolve it 10 to 15 times
- Do this at least one time a day
5. Pickup Metal Ball or Marble
- First, you sit on a chair and place a marble on the floor
- Pick up the marble by using your affected feet toe and hold on 5 seconds
- Place the marble on the levels
- Repeat it minimum 20 to 30 times
- Try to do it a minimum of two times a day
Avoid Walking Barefooted
Let’s talk about walking barefooted. Walking barefoot can be the great sensory of life for you. It strengthens your feet ligaments and muscles. You can walk barefoot on soft floors such as carpet, grass, linoleum, vinyl, etc. But walking barefooted on rough or concrete floors puts extra strain on your ankles and inflammation of your feet tissue. As a result, it can affect your feet.
Plantar fasciitis is a disease that causes severe pain in the soles when you put your feet on hard or uneven floors. So, if you already have plantar fasciitis disease, it would be better not to walk on barefoot. You must wear soft shoes and shocks when you step on the floors.
Wear Proper Shoes
In general, we should all wear comfortable and right size shoe because unfit shoes can cause various diseases of the feet such as a blister, plantar fasciitis, corns, etc. Choose the right shoes that support your arch.
Soft shoes should be used for reduce the ankle’s pressure, and you can use heel cushions for comfort if you want. Avoid heel shoes because it puts extra load on the ankle. If you work outdoors and already have this disease, please select the suitable boots for plantar fasciitis.
Talk to Your Doctor
If your pain does not subside anyway, you must seek a specialist doctor or physiotherapist’s. With proper treatment you can get rid of this disease very quickly. The doctor may give you the suggestions-
- Physical, shock-wave, and chiropractic therapy
- Anti-inflammatory drugs
- Steroid injections
I hope you will find the way how to cure plantar fasciitis by following the instructions above. We can say that proper care and appropriate treatment can get rid of this disease. You should need to be a caring person to stay healthy.